Operation (Practical Type) Training
For those with previous aviation certification such as RePL, Private Pilot Licence etc
For those with previous aviation qualifications, we offer Operation (Practical Type) Training for initial or variation Remote Pilot Licencing in the following categories:
- Multirotors <7kg
- DJI Phantoms
- Multirotors 7kg-25kg
- Certificate of Attendance for DJI Matrice 600 Type Training
- Fixed Wing <7kg
OPERATION (PRACTICAL TYPE) TRAINING:
Applicants who have completed the RPL (Recreational Pilot Licence) or PPL (Private Pilot Licence) Theory Exam or hold a PPL, CPL, HPL or ATPL would be eligible for Operation (Practical Type) Training to gain a Remote Pilot Licence.
- Type Training Assessments consists of a theory component and a practical flying assessment.
- The course is a one to two day course (dependent on flying experience).
- The topics included in the course are:
- Multirotor Systems or Fixed Wing Systems
- LiPo Battery Management
- Maintenance and operations
- Safety and Risk Management
- Practical flying assessment
- Courses are scheduled in major capital cities, please contact us for next availabilities.
- Once all is complete, you will be issued with a Certificate and information on CASA submission.
VARIATION TO EXISTING RePL LICENCE (OPERATION ONLY):
Applicants who have previously completed RePL training are eligible to add a type variation of the Multirotor 7kg-25kg or Fixed Wing <7kg.
- Variation Training Assessments consist of a type-specific theory component and a practical flying assessment.
- The course is a one to two day course. (Dependent on flying experience).
- Please enquire directly for next availability.