Drone Licence and Certification options

RPAS Training and Solutions is fully certified by CASA to offer RPAS Training, and has been training Australia’s top drone operators for years. Our Remote Pilot Licence course will enable you to receive your official certification to fly an RPA in Australia for commercial purposes.

On successful completion of the basic RPAS training you will receive a certificate of completion and we will submit your details to CASA who will then issue you with your official Remote Pilot Licence.

We are also CASA certified to offer RPAS Operation (Practical Type) Training for multi-rotor drones below 25 kg as well as fixed-wing drones below 7 kg, for applicants holding aviation qualifications or variation to existing RePLs.

We offer several options in order to complete your training which include:

Where do we offer our courses?

  • We have regular courses in all major capital cities (see the course schedule for dates)
  • We have delivered courses at locations around Australia and can schedule at almost any location, subject to demand.

Operating a drone Under 2kg using the Standard Operating Conditions?

  • Join one of our Drone Flyer 101 Sub 2kg workshops to gain better understanding of the CASA laws, Standard Operating Conditions, RPA safety and flight training.
Remote Pilot Licence Course Melbourne Group
The Nine Network is very pleased with the level of professionalism and service that RPAS Training & Solutions has provided us. Our success in creating our world-class nationwide drone operation is in no small part due to the top quality training our pilots receive from their RePL course.
Michael Sammut
Chief Remote Pilot
  • A COMPANY needs to obtain a RPA Operator Certificate (ReOC). (The people flying for the company will also need a Remote Pilot License (RePL)).

    • A Remote Operator’s Certificate (ReOC) authorises a business to conduct RPAS operations for profit or commercial gain.
    • To be accredited, a business must show that they have met mandatory requirements set by CASA and have a suitable organisational culture and business model for safe Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) Operations.
    • RPAS Training and Solutions Pty Ltd aids our clients in obtaining the relevant qualifications for a RPA Operator’s Certificate, and assist with CASA compliance through Drone Complier.
  • In order to fly a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) aka Drone / UAV legally in Australia for commercial purpose or gain you will need to obtain a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL), issued by CASA. This licence allows individuals to fly for operators holding a ReOC.

    • If you have no prior aviation experience, you will need to complete a course with a licensed provider like us
    • If you have already passed an aeronautical knowledge exam for a flight crew license, you can just complete additional training through our organisation to become type rated.

    Whatever your experience level, RPAS Training & Solutions can get you the training you need to obtain your licences.

Scroll to Top