RPAS Training Price List
We realise that cost saving is important. Our aim is to simplify both the information we share as well as streamline our pricing to be cost effective for our customers.
We also have the same price in every location around Australia, with no location surcharge.
The RePL course is now ALL INCLUSIVE which means that you will receive the following:
- Theory and practical assessment
- Training to qualify you for <7kg Multi-Rotor and coming soon <25kg Multi-Rotor and <7kg Fixed Wing
- Theory training and practical assessment for the Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate (AROC)
- English Language Proficiency (required by CASA to issue the AROC)
- The CASA RePL application fee
- Training Materials
- We also GUARANTEE that we will not compete with your current business or future company services as other training companies do.
How much does it cost?
RePL Remote Pilot Licence: RePL (5 Day or Online with 2 Day Face-to-face)
$2970 incl. GST
- Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate incl. English Language Proficiency
- Training Materials provided (including VTC and ERSA)
- Certification is valid for Multi-Rotors <7kgs
- CASA RePL Fees
- Checklist of manoeuvres and preparation video provided to prepare for the flight assessment
- Daily practical training utilising our training drones
- Ongoing support
RePL & ReOC Combination Bundle Package
RePL + ReOC + Free 12-Month Drone Complier Subscription (Drone Complier is the official CASA "Can I Fly There?" app and web portal at casa.dronecomplier.com
$4427.49 incl. GST
- RePL Remote Pilot Licence (5 day) – please refer to (RePL) for inclusions
- ReOC CASA Remote Operation Manuals – please refer to (ReOC) for inclusions
- Drone Complier Setup Fee
- Drone Complier – 12 mths subscription for 2 users
- Ongoing Support / Assistance
Please note a further 10% discount applies to Bundle Package if fees are paid within 7 days of booking. No hidden extras.
Operation (Practical Type) Training – (existing aviation certification (eg PPL / CPL / HPL / RePL) holders only)
- Multirotors <7kg $495 incl. GST
- Multirotors 7-25kg $1094.50 incl. GST
- Fixed Wing <7kg $495 incl. GST
For applicants who have completed the PPL Theory Exam or hold a PPL, CPL, HPL or ATPL would be eligible for Operation (Practical Type) Training. Additional costing outside of RPAS Training & Solutions is $160 RePL application fee to CASA.
For applicants who have completed the RePL training are eligible to add a Variation to Existing Licence (Operation Only) of the Multi-Rotor <25kgs or Fixed Wing <7kgs.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ReOC CASA Remote Operation Manuals only
ReOC and free 12-Month Subscription to Drone Complier
$1562 incl. GST
- Development of Operation Manuals + RPAS Operational Library
- Utilising your manuals through electronic process, a software we have created called Drone Complier (12mth subscription incl. 2 users)
- Allows you to have your logs, compliance, safety management system plus more all in the one software
- Ongoing Support / Assistance
- ReOC Assessment assistance online videos and modules
Drone Flyer 101 QBE Approved Sub 2kg Workshop
1- Day training Drone Flyer 101 $495 incl. GST
- Full Day Training with Flight Time on our Fleet of Phantoms
- Full QBE Certification for sub 2kg Public Liability Insurance
- Learn to Fly Before You Buy
- Be Ready to Turn Your Hobby into a Profession
- Learn the Rules for Safe and Legal Professional Flights:
- Introduction to the Standard Operating Conditions and Air Law
- Multi-Rotor Aerodynamics, LiPo batteries
Additional Costings outside of RPAS Training & Solutions.
- Depending on whether you send your ReOC application to CASA or via a delegate authority (Flight Data Systems) there is an Application fee which is approximately $1700-$2000.
- Renewal Fee – Currently, there are no renewal fees for Remote Pilot Licences (RePL). For Remote Operator Certificate (ReOC) the renewal approval process is estimated at $480. Please note that an initial issue ReOC will be valid for 12 months, with subsequent renewals at three yearly intervals.
- Aviation Insurance – Recommend 3. QBE Insurance.